South Florida streets can provide real challenges to drivers. There are specific types of auto insurance that cover different issues that can arise. We can educate you so that you fully understand exactly how each type of coverage works. Here’s a quick look at what each category covers:
- Collision coverage to pay for crash-related damages to your insured vehicle
- Comprehensive insurance to pay for non-crash-related damages to the insured vehicle
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage to pay for damages related to a hit-and-run or an encounter with an uninsured/underinsured driver
- Personal injury protection, a no-fault medical payments coverage, to help pay for treatment of auto-related injuries
- Towing and roadside assistance to make unexpected events easier to handle
So if you drive in it, cruise on it, travel with the family in it, or float on it, we can get you covered.